How to find work I love
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up on a Monday morning and actually be excited about work?
Have you ever longed to be able to leap out of bed with curiosity about the day ahead rather than dread?
Have you ever felt a yearning to know why on earth you are here and what the special contribution you make is or can be?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then HOW TO FIND WORK I LOVE is for you.
HOW TO FIND WORK I LOVE is a far cry from an ordinary careers service workshop.
Instead, HOW TO FIND WORK I LOVE is a comprehensive personal development programme, which helps you design your life at work from the inside – out.
It is a programme that supports you to create a life of joy, purpose and freedom based on what matters to you the most. It is a programme that helps you remove what has previously held you back and supports you to find the courage to do what is right for you.
I reconnected with my optimism and excitement
- A full day creative workshop with a small number of participants
- 5 sets of specifically tailored think pieces and activities to do at home to support your journey in the weeks following the workshop
- A one-to- one transformational coaching session to be taken up to 3 months after the workshop
As a result of this comprehensive personal development programme, you will:
- Have a better understanding of who you are and what you want
- Have a clear vision of where you are headed
- Feel more motivated
- Have a set of action points that will move you forward
- Feel supported to make choices that are right for you
The course touched me in so many ways – very relevant to me and my personal, professional and spiritual needs. Perfect balance.
The workshop is an all-day intensive event packed with a range of activities, food- for- thought, wisdom and powerful questions.
In the workshop you will experience and find:
- The formula for finding work you love
- A step-by-step process to clarify your talents, values, passions and preferences
- Guided visualisations to discover your life purpose
- Creative visioning for your future
- A unique opportunity to connect deeply with other people in a similar situation to you
- Group coaching
- Tools for how to deal with the saboteurs that get in the way
- Action planning
The workshop was an absolutely fantastic, life-changing experience! I was really amazed how much we can learn about ourselves in a safe, trustful space such as the one facilitated in this workshop. Emily is absolutely amazing, a gentle guide that accompanies you through this journey of self-discovery, with all the sensitivity, professionalism and creativity she owns. All of this looked to me like a little peaceful miracle blossoming in my very stormy busy life.
Arrive with an open mind, a willingness to dig deep and share, leave with a set of tangible action points about what you can do today!
The number of participants is kept small (max 12-16) in order to create a nurturing, safe and creative environment conducive to sharing and growth. The aim is for you to feel seen and connected with others during the workshop. Keeping the number of participants small sets this workshop apart from many others, and is as such exclusive in nature.
I’ve believed for a long time that being passionate about your work is a necessity not a luxury, but that it is easier said than done. The journey to finding that work has been a lonely one and there have been many times when I thought it was an impossible dream. Emily’s workshop made me believe it’s possible again and I learnt some invaluable tools to help me on the way. The thing that struck me the most was her ability to create an energy in the room which meant we felt safe to be vulnerable and there was a real connection between us all, in fact real friendships were formed. I’ve been to workshops before and they don’t always have the magic. This one did.
SUPPORTING YOUR TRANSITION
- 5 weekly specifically tailored think pieces delivered via email about how to deal with the “gremlins” that hold us back from moving forward with our plans. These include practical activities to do at home.
- A one-to-one transformational coaching session with Emily Johnsson to be taken up to 3 months after the workshop
- 10% discount on any subsequent coaching packages booked.
The Gremlin think pieces have been a brilliant reminder to help refocus the mind and keep it on track after the course – it’s really helpful when you feel the momentum and inspiration starting to dwindle. They pick you back up.